Friday, April 5, 2013

Toilet Paper Rolls...Your First Roll

Now the samples can be seen.  Many gifts of these rolls to date have made many people smile.  It was because of our 3rd son's wedding rehearsal, that I knew I had to come up with a gag but a keepsake gift as well.  So "Your First Roll as Mr & Mrs" was born. That is how my designs became copyrighted.
Then it became apparent that this idea was good for any occasion.  Sort of a blank canvas for even a Get Well wish.  With the right formulation of  witty words, it would strike a chord and bring about chuckles.  Mission Accomplished.  See the web page at http://www.lynndarbycreations.com/toilet-paper-rolls-for-birthdays-etc.html
Enjoy the slide show.  I will add more and more as I keep at it.
Thanks for visiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment